ClioReads

Heidi Hart

Book Slump

Between the Devil and Ian Eversea - Julie Anne Long Fool Me Twice - Meredith Duran Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James Attachments - Rainbow Rowell Alphas After Dark - Minx Malone, S.M. Reine, Deanna Chase, Marie Hall, Mimi Strong, Roxie Rivera, Crista McHugh, Vivian Arend, Kit Rocha

It's been about a week, and for reasons unknown, I suddenly have no attention span for reading. It's not that I got discouraged reading boring stuff: I have new books on my TBR from writers I'm excited about: Rainbow Rowell, Meredith Duran, Julie Anne Long, Julie James, Kit Rocha. All favorites, but every time I have a few minutes to read, I can't seem to concentrate, and I go off and do something else.

I hate when this happens. Sometimes my brain just turns off to reading, as if a switch got flipped, and it can take forever to turn it back on. Law school sucked away any desire I had for pleasure-reading for years. I so hope this slump is temporary!

Help pull me out of this slump. What are you reading? Tell me all about it, as enthusiastically as you can!